Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

Trick or Treat

Hello everyone hope you are all well today and in a good crafty mood :) 

Today I am hoping to give you some inspiration on what to do with the Trick or Treat Set which I think is Spooktacular lol.  


So as you can see I have made a card for you today 



To make this card I started off with an 8" x 8" cream card base, next I printed off all of the elements I wanted to use, which were Journal CardsVerses, and Elements.  
To create my background I started with a 7" x 7" piece of white card and used distress inks to colour it, to do this I used Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Dried Marigold and Rusty Hinge and used the blending tool to randomly apply the colour on the card, going over and over it to build up the depth

Next I splashed some water onto the card to add to the spooky effect I was trying to create, I then matted this onto Creative Expressions Ginger Cardstock

The next thing I did was to cut out all of the elements that I had printed out, I matted the witch on the broom journalling card onto the ginger card stock too, and added some foam pads to the back to give it some dimension.  I used an oval die to cut out the verse and inked around the edges with wild honey distress ink and added foam pads to the back again for extra dimension.

I used a creative expressions die by Sue Wilson to cut out the leaves then placed the flowers on top 
As the pearls that I wanted to use were not the right colour I used a Promaker to change them and also added depth to the flower petals
I then added my bats and added some glitter with a silver glitter pen to them, I also added a bit to the cat and the owl in the picture and around the edge of the verse.

I hope you like my card and if you would like to leave me a comment well that would be appreciated too

Bye for now 
Vanessa 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and loving the image and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa this is a gorgeous cards. I love the colour and all the details you have added. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous...great crafting! Love the colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete