Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

Oak House Studio One Stamp Project

Good Morning everyone 

Today I have been invited by Lynnda from Oak House Studio to join in with the One Stamp One Day Project. 
This is all about taking one stamp to create a variety of projects and the stamp being used is the Christmas Corner Stamp I have included a link to the shop if you would like to purchase one of these stamps to create your own projects, and of course to have a look around the shop as there are lots of lovely items to add to your craft stash.

For my first project I decided to make a simple but effective Christmas card


The card is 8" x 8" in size 

To start with I stamped out my corner 8 times, I then cut 4 whole corners out and 4 of the middle flowers, this stamp is so easy to cut out too.  After I had finished my cutting I coloured them using Spectrum Noir pencils 

Next I stamped a lovely bold Christmas sentiment onto a 6" x 6" piece of card, I did some faux matting and layering by taking a ruler and a black Sharpie pen around the edges, I put foam pads on the back to give it some dimension and placed this on top of a 7" x 7" piece of card that I had again gone around the edges with a black Sharpie pen, I put foam pads on the back again and then put this on my 8" x 8" card base 

To finish off I arranged my cut out corners and flowers around the sentiment and then glued them into place using Pinflair Glue Gel to give further dimension I hope that you will agree that this stamp makes a beautiful wreath and a very nice card

Bye for now 
Vanessa 
xxx 





8 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa you are the third person I have visited who has taken part in this challenge. I do like what you have done with the stamp very much you have created a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Jackie, I really do appreciate the feedback xx

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the design. I am loving this stamp.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, your comments are very much appreciated xx

      Delete
  3. So pleased you could join in with our 'One Stamp' event, Vanessa.....this is such a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi what a beautiful card, love the corner stamp it does look very effective.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete