Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

One Stamp One Day

hello I'm back again with another project for this fabulous One Stamp One Day Project by Oak House Studio

This time I made a tag to hang over a door 


For this one I started with a piece of white card and die cut a circle out of the top.  Next I masked off a strip with low tack masking tape.  Using Adirondack Latte Dye based ink I randomly stamped the corner all over the panel.

I coloured the flowers using Oak House Studio Ink in a Bottle - French Wine 
The leaves were coloured with Bundled Sage Distress Ink and Forest Moss and the small berries were coloured with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

Next I removed my masking tape and stamped my Christmas Sentiment, after adding some colour to the leaves and the word Holly I defined the strip by drawing a wavy line with a black fine liner pen.

To finish off I brushed some Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edges

I hope you like it 

Bye for now
Vanessa 
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa this is a gorgeous door hanger I love the colours you have chosen to use. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This if fabulous, loving the colours and a great idea too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Vanessa and the colour scheme is fabby !! x

    ReplyDelete