Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

One Stamp One Day

Hello Again

I'm back with some more inspiration for the one stamp one day project

This time I made an A5 sized card


For this card I my main focus was repeat stamping 

So I started with an A4 piece of card and folded it in half, then using Watering Can Archival Ink I stamped my corners in a row along the bottom of the card, to get the balance right I started in the middle of the card and worked my way outwards, I then did the same thing along the top of the card.

Next on a separate piece of card I stamped a row of corners again but this time I added colour to them by painting them with distress inks.  

To finish the card I used a blending tool and Bundled Sage Distress Ink around both the edges of the panel and around the edges of the main card to take the whiteness away.  I then attached the panel using foam pads to the centre of the card.

I hope you like my card and that it has given you some inspiration today

Bye for now 
Vanessa 
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Vanessa! Love the black and white with the band of colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete