Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Masterclass on Stripe Stamping

Issue 184 of Papercraft Essentials is finally on sale and I can finally share the cards I made to for the masterclass on stripe stamping 

stripe stamping is a simple fun way to create stunning backgrounds for your cards and projects, there are so many different looks you can achieve



for this card I used Concord and 9th Stripes and Sayings stamp set and the colours are from Altenew mini cube inks in Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red and Grapevine

for this card I used My Favorite Things Bold Diaganal Stripes Background Stamp and Distress Oxide inks in Stormy Sky and Peacock Feathers

For this card I used Concord & 9th Peek-Through Patterns stamp set and Altenew Inks in Sea Breeze, Turquoise, Tide Blue and Star Light

For this card I used the Peek-Through Stamp set again and Altenew inks in Arctic, Caribbean Sky, Persion Blue and Sapphire


For this card I used Concord & 9th Stripes and Sayings stamp set and Altenew inks in Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart, Purple Wine and Cosmic Berries 

for the full information on how to make these cards and more on explaining the technique the magazine is on sale in local supermarkets and at Craft Stash just click on the link and it will take you straight there 

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and please do leave me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment