Pages

Sunday 1 March 2020

Ladies of Leisure

Issue 82 of Creative Stamping is now on sale and I can finally share these cards that I had such pleasure in making, the stamp set is so beautiful and so very versitile 

to make things even better one of the cards that I made for the magazine was used for the front cover 
 
when this happens I get so very excited 


so for my first card I used Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers 
 
wouldn't you just love to be walking and seeing that view 


I made a stepper card base for my next card 
 
I love the way that you can extend the scene when you make a card like this 

I used gold heat embossing for my next card and it just makes me want to get my boots on and get out walking 




I used a Clarity Stamp circle aperture stencil to create this next card 


a nice simple card using repeat stamping, it is amazing what you can make with the smallest of stamps 



I hope you like these cards as much as I enjoyed making them and if you would like more information on how to make them and lots more inspiration the magazine is available from www.craftstash.com






No comments:

Post a Comment