Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2020

Focus on Colouring

Today I am  sharing my cards that I made for the Phill Martin box kit magazine

I made 3 cards using a limited colour pallett using shades of blue, orange and yellow

On this first card I used brightly coloured butterflies on a blue back ground, perfect for anyone who loves butterflies


 On this card I stamped the feather repeatedly across the card piece changing the direction as I stamped


and on this final card I stamped the books in rows to create a bookcase and coloured the books with coloured pencils alternating the colours on each row  


for more information on how to make these cards and lots more inspiring creations the magazine is on sale at CraftStash just click on the link and it will take you straight to the magazine 

Thank you for reading and please feel free to leave a comment 

Bye for now 

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment