Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Clarity Stamp Challenge - Nature

Here is my card for the Clarity Stamp Challenge for the theme Nature


At the recent Clarity Open Day at Catterick I learnt how to use Alcohol Inks, this was a technique I had always been meaning to try but kept putting it off thinking it would be difficult well let me say I am so glad that I was shown just how easy it is and it is also very fun to do.

The background was created by dabbing various colours of Rangers Alcohol Inks onto some glossy Clarity Card.  I then stamped the Funky Foliage Collage and the verse using black Archival ink, this was then matted onto black card and then onto a 5 inch by 7 inch white card base adding some black gems to finish

I hope you like my card and thank you for your visit today

Best wishes 
Vanessa 
xx 

3 comments:

  1. Vanessa what a striking, lovely card. Now you have started playing with the alcohol inks, you won't be able to stop. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Vanessa! I'm so pleased you have tried the inks, they are amazing to use! Good luck in the Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love your inky background - it's so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete